Share |

BRYAN AUDITORIUM CAPITAL CAMPAIGN

importuser

BRYAN AUDITORIUM CAPITAL CAMPAIGN

By importuser at 9/5/2008 1:30 PM

Posted by:carsnfrd
SEPTEMBER 5TH 2008

WELCOME TO THE BRYAN AUDITORIUM CAPITAL CAMPAIGN FORUM!
I have been asked to chair this committee and I am looking for a few good men/women that are interested in serving to help mold Bryan Auditorium back into shape. Please feel free to add your two cents to this line of communication at anytime. I will try to post any minutes, news releases, pertinent information, or just good old ramblings to this site as I see, hear, feel or make them up!
I believe this forum can be a great resource to facilitate our meetings and make us more productive.
thanks and let's get started!

rob Carson
importuser

Re: BRYAN AUDITORIUM CAPITAL CAMPAIGN

By importuser at 8/5/2009 6:07 PM

Here is what I find extremely interesting---Circle K's 1st National convention was held in Bryan Auditorium 55 years ago this year! Wouldn't it be great to kick off the capital campaign for Circle K on October 15th 2009---55 years to the day of the 1st convention!

At the Kiwanis International Convention, held during May of 1954, an attempt was made by the Kiwanis Special Committee on Circle K Clubs to help Circle K gain recognition as an International organization. The attempt failed. However, a temporary Circle K organization was established as Circle K members prepared themselves for their first annual convention which was held October 17-19, 1954, at Carthage College.
In our Auditorium!!!
importuser

By importuser at 8/6/2009 5:53 PM

Just wanted to let you know my progress on the Auditorum. I have identified what I think is a potentially successful 2 tier Capitol Campaign for the Charger Center Auditorium. I have spoke with Gena Alcorn, the foundation director for CSC--she is very excited about the possibilities for the auditorium!
Here's what I've got so far!
Tier one is the naming opportunities of the Auditorium--The audiorium itself---The Entrance---dressing rooms--blue room--sound system--etc.....
Tier two is a seat for life campaign---2 seats are purchased for a set price--the donor recieves a plaque on the back of the seat in their honor and preferred seating for life in their 2 seats
Here is our timeline for the progess of the Auditorium Capitol campaign--very rough draft---I just like to have timelines or deadlines or I don't get anything done:
Sept 1st--order software for "ticsrus"--check with CSC to see if reimbursement is possible with a successful fundrive
Sept 15th--have training and preliminary seating chart for auditorium loaded on ticketing software
Sept 15th--have initial meeting with Carthage Kiwanis about the Circle K opportunity for the auditorium
Sept 30th--have local meeting with stakeholders to discuss fundraising strategies, goals, and commitments
Oct 15th--Kickoff the Charger Center Auditorium capitol campaign on the 55th anniversary of the 1st Circle K National Convention--press releases--media exposure starts
Nov 15th--meeting with stakeholders and Kiwanis on feasibility of naming possibilities and process for seat sales when website goes live
Jan 1st 2010---ticsrus website goes live with "seats for life" being offered on a first come/first serve basis--we will target local highly involved patrons of the Arts locally 1st to go online and select the best seats so they will be more apt to purchase tickets for future shows going forward---then we will solicit throughout the CSC district and then prev 1964 Carthage College Alums--Robert Morris Jr College Alums--Robert Morris/Moser School Alums as well as the usual local institutions interested in advancing the arts
July 4th Weekend---The 1st public performance in the newly refurbished Auditorium --- "A patriotic Evening with Andy Avery and Friends"---patrons that have already purchased their seats will be given the opportunity to buy their seats before the tickets go on sale publicly---VERY big push to have all the area high school reunions for this year (mine is included) to be part of this historic event. If any seats remain for sale have a booth available to sign up potential donors right on the spot! Big community weekend---Friday night  AA show--Saturday am golf tourney for reunions--afternoon AA matinae--early evening pig roast (either on the square or in Phoebe's building)-- beer tent on the square Saturday night--Sunday morning Church services with AA and local Clergy---Sunday Night fireworks!
Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov---finalize funddrive for both the naming opportunities---Circle K Auditorium has a nice ring to it----finish up remaining seat sales--attach bricks/plaques/signage to get ready for-----
Dec 2---"A Christmas Wish" fulfilled--a grand night for all the donors--stakeholders--artist and community to come together and celebrate a dream come true in the newly refurbished and named Carthage Charger Center Auditorium---a spectacular evening of Christmas cheer---a grand yuletide dinner--followed by the return of "A Christmas Wish"  where it all started 4 years earlier in an abandoned old theatre! Merry Christmas!
Possible revenue streams
Auditorium and Entrance---500 Circle K clubs donating $500 each--$250000---naming rights Circle K auditorium with 500 etched brick velours with each clubs school signage on the auditorium and an entrance shrine with history plaque
dressing rooms--$2000 each x 4 $8000
sound system--$20000
stage area $5000 etc.......
600 seats at $250 a seat $150000
potential for $400000 in captiol raised!
cost of campaign---$5000 for software training and data load for TicsRus/$20 x 600=$12000 for plaques for seats/$20 x 500=$10000 for brick velours/$10000 for signage and plaques for naming opps/ $20 x 600=$12000 for "A Christmas Wish" Grand opening extravaganza for all the donors patrons and friends of the auditorium
$4000000 raised with a cost of $50000----$350000 net
I believe this is doable!
Rob
importuser

By importuser at 8/13/2009 9:05 AM

Hi Ms. Havel,
My name is Rob Carson. I am the local Ford/Chevy/Buick/Pontiac dealer in Carthage Illinois
I am also the Chairman of the Carl Sandburg College
Charger Center Auditorium Capital Campaign.
So what does this have to do with Circle K?
In doing some historical research on the Auditorium, I discovered that the Former Bryan Audtiorium on the campus of what was once Carthage College was the site of the very first Circle K national convention! This campus and this auditorium are the birthplace of Circle K International!
Since Carthage College moved in 1962 to Kenosha Wisconsin, the campus has changed hands a number of times and for the last 15 years the once beautiful Bryan Audtiorium has sat empty. Until now!
Carl Sandburg College has accepted the Challenge to return this great building to it's previous stature when Circle K held it's very first national convention!
Here are my thoughts. We would like to properly designate this auditorium as the birthplace of CKI. If every CKI chapter could participate in this----we could have a wonderful tribute---even name the entry or even the entire auditorium for CKI
I just noticed that you were this districts govenor---what an honor to have the birthplace of CKI right in your district--
Oct 15th 2009 marks the 55th anniversary of the very 1st CKI national convention---We would like to kick off our capital campaign on that day in honor of those first leaders dream.
Are you interested in being a part of this great project?
Please email me back or give me a call
Thanks for your time
Rob Carson
Carson Ford Inc
Carthage, Ill.
1-800-728-3589
1-217-357-1599 cell
carsnfrd@adams.net
importuser

By importuser at 8/13/2009 9:07 AM

I sent a little heads up email to Circle K's district  Governor, Beth Havel. This is the response I got. We are going to have the Carthage Kiwanis and hopefully the Gaylesburg Kiwanis--jointly champion this part of the Charger Center Auditorium Capital Fund.
It sounds good.
RC
----- Original Message -----
To: Rob Carson
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: circle k opportunity

Hi Rob,

I actually just returned yesterday from this year's convention that was held in Birmingham, AL. I think that this is a fabulous idea and it would be an honor to have CKI be part of it. I have forwarded your email on to our new International Vice President, who is also from our district, along with the current director of Circle K International.

We would be glad to help you in your efforts. Let me know of any further ideas or plans you may have so that we can make this a great project for Carl Sandburg and CKI!

Thanks,
Beth

--
Beth Havel
Governor
Illinois-Eastern Iowa District
Circle K International
governor@iicirclek.org

importuser

By importuser at 8/13/2009 12:09 PM

remember the travelogues at the auditorium when we were growing up?
here's the history behind it. Let's have movies in the new auditorium during those dreary Winter months!
History
In 1893, Burton Holmes created his series of travelogues. His travelogues were primarily lectures, illustrated by hand colored glass lantern slides, but he soon began adding film clips. After World War II, Lowell Thomas created popular Movietone News Reel travelogues shown in movie theaters across the U.S.

During the 1950s and 1960s, independent film producers created film travelogues, which were shown in towns and schools across the U.S. and Canada. Public travelogue series, offering several evenings of travelogue films during the winter months, were often sold on a subscription basis in small and medium sized towns. Travelogues were usually about eighty minutes in length, consisting of two 1000-foot reels of 16mm film, with an intermission in-between to change reels. The travelogue film speaker, often but not always the filmmaker, would usually introduce each reel, ask for the lights to be dimmed and then narrate the film live from an onstage lectern. Patrons could then meet the speaker in-person after the show.

One popular travelogue filmmaker, Al Bell, traveled throughout the midwest during the 1960s and into the 1970s, showing his travelogues in grade schools.

In the 1970s and 1980s, the popularity of traditional travelogues declined. But the advent of cable television channels, such as the Discovery channel and the availability of small, high quality, digital video equipment has renewed the popularity of travel films. Today's travelogues, often also called Travel Adventure Cinema Shows, may be shown with either live or recorded voice-over narration, often with an in-sync audio soundtrack featuring music and location sound. The shows are often performed in school gymnasiums, civic auditoriums, senior center multi-purpose rooms, private clubs and theatrical venues. Travelogues have been a popular source of fundraising for local, non-profit community-service organizations, such as Kiwanis, Lions clubs and Rotary clubs, among others, with many such clubs hosting travelogue series for decades.

importuser

By importuser at 8/15/2009 11:36 AM

[center]This says it all for the Circle K involvment in the Auditorium Capital Campaign![/center][center][b]WE BUILD
For two years, the Carthage College Circle K Club existed alone. But on March 26, 1949, the University of Western Ontario became the second Circle K Club to charter. Carthage College and the University of Western Ontario were soon joined by the Louisiana Polytechnic Institute on May 13, 1949. Circle K gained momentum and grew rapidly throughout the United States; sixteen more clubs chartered in 1950.

With the formation of Circle K clubs, Kiwanis International established a Special Committee on Circle K Clubs in 1952. Andy Hodges of Carthage, Illinois, was appointed chairman of the committee. The committee brought about following changes in the objectives of Circle K:

To emphasize the advantages of the American way of life.
To provide educational opportunities for worthy young men.
To encourage participation in group activities.
To promote good fellowship and high scholarship.
To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for the improvement of all human relationships.
To afford useful training in the social graces and personality development.
To encourage and promote the following ideals:
To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
To provide through Circle K Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, and patriotism and good will.
The motto of the organization became the same as that of Kiwanis International:   "We Build."

importuser

By importuser at 8/28/2009 1:41 PM

August 28th 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!
Carl Sandburg's Board of Trustee's voted to go forward with the refurbishment of the Auditorium!!
By March of 2010---we will have a "new" 550 seat auditorium in Carthage Illinois!!!
The possibilities are only constrained by the limits of our imaginations!
With Charlie at the helm we have unlimited possibilities!!!
Rob
importuser

By importuser at 9/1/2009 10:36 AM

Just got this from the director of Circle k INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!

Hello Rob -

My name is Erin Fischer, and I am the Director of CKI.  I was hoping we could figure out a time to talk about this amazing project that you are working on.  I am out of the office today, but will be available tomorrow and Thursday.  Would either of these days work?

Thanks.

Erin Fischer
CKI Director
importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2009 11:56 AM

email from jj sadler vp cki
Hello Mr. Carson--

I am JJ Sadler, CKI Vice-President, and a member of the Illinois College CKI Club in Jacksonville, Illinois. I am curious about what your next step is going to be with CKI's involvement. We are really excited about this and your inclusion in us and the history you have listed on your online thread, but we felt that we raise money to give back to charities and needy causes. If there is another step that we can take, please let me know!

For more information on our service partners, please visit http://slp.kiwanis.org/CircleK/service/partners.aspx.

Thank you!

JJ Sadler, International Vice-President
Circle K International  |  www.circlek.org
importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2009 11:57 AM

Dear JJ,

Thanks so much for the email! It is so gratifiying to me to know that we share the same enthusiasm for this historic project. I commend CKI and your executive committee for your committment to charitable and humanitarian causes. It gives me great hope for our mutual future knowing that there is young leadership commited to these very worthwhile causes.

As for an update on the project. We had a very productive discussion at the Thursday Carthage Area Kiwanis meeting. Myself, a representative of our Carthage Kiwanis Club and Carl Sandburg College staff are planning to meet with the President of Kiwanis International in the next week or two to discuss this project and the importance of it to our community, CKI, and Kiwanis International.

Carthage in particular, and the entire tri-state area has been decimated by the closing of Methode Electronics--a former 1500 employee manufacturing facility in Carthage. This closure along with the economy as a whole has placed Hancock County's umemployment rate in the mid teens--one of the highest in the midwest. The Carl Sandburg College Charger Community Center project and in particular the Bryan Auditorium Capital Campaign have provided hope for the future of this community by providing the baseline of opportunity for job creation in the performing arts and tourism industry. By honoring Circle K International's birthplace in the Auditorium, CKI and Kiwanis International are not only giving recognition to their founding young men and women, but are continuing the tradition that 55 years ago these young people started with two simple words---"We Build".

I would welcome the chance to hear more of your thoughts and reactions to this project.  As we prepare for the renovations, we look forward to honoring CKI / Kiwanis with a permanent plaque inside the facility to commemorate the first CKI meeting.  Depending on the level of participation, there could be opportunities for CKI to hold district and/or national meetings in the facility as well.  These ideas and many others will be discussed at our meeting in the coming weeks with the President of Kiwanis International. 

Maintaining the Bryan Auditoriums historic significance as well as bolstering the economic climate for Hancock County, Carthage, Illinois, is a project close to my heart.  Im passionate about seeing this take shape and become a reality.  I hope you will join with me. 

Together I believe we can accomplish anything TOGETHER We Build. 

Thanks again!

Rob

importuser

By importuser at 10/14/2009 2:17 PM

my doodles--sorry it took me awhile,

On october 17th 1954 in a small midwest college auditorium, one hundred and fourteen college students from across the United States came together to lay the groundwork for a great new organization. These young people had high hopes of creating a college service club dedicated to providing educational opportunities for worthy young men, to promote high scholarship and to develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for the improvement of all human relationships. This dream created some 55 years ago by these one hundred and fourteen young scholars has grown and prospered to become an International organization with over 450 chapters worldwide---Circle k International. While Circle K International has evolved to see huge growth and prominence, the campus and auditorium, the actual birthplace of Circle K, has not. For the past seventeen years the former Carthage College Campus and in particular the 700 seat auditorium have sat empty and abandoned. However, on this 55th anniversary of the birth of Circle K International, the City of Carthage, Illinois, Carl Sandburg College, and the entire family of Kiwanis organizations are working towards bringing this historic Auditorium back to its former status as a community pillar and performing arts facility.

The Charger community Center Auditorium Campaign will provide a portion of the funding for this renovation project. Because of the historical signifigance as the location of the first Circle K International meeting, we invite you, the family of Kiwanis International members and affiliates, to join with us and financially support this very worthwhile renovation campaign. Your particpation will not only serve to recognize the founders of Circle K, but will provide a new vision of hope for this rural economically distressed midwest region.

By honoring Circle K International's birthplace in the Charger Center Auditorium, the Kiwanis family is not only giving recognition to their founding young scholars, but are continuing a tradition which started 55 years ago by these young people with two simple words--"We Build".  Discussions with Carl Sandburg college have included such possibilities as establishing a Circle K historical display in the facility, creating a pemanent plaque and "hall of fame" to honor the first convention and financial contributors to this project Your tax deductable donation will be a very meaningful gift made in honor or in memory of a fellow Kiwanian or local Kiwanis organization . Please join with us in supporting this very exciting project---together--WE BUILD!

importuser

By importuser at 12/7/2009 4:39 PM

TOGETHER--WE BUILD
CHARGER COMMUNITY CENTER AUDITORIUM CAMPAIGN
CAMPAIGN OVERVIEW
The former Carthage college campus in Carthage Illinois has sat dormant for the past 17 years. One of the most prominent buildings on the former Carthage College Campus was the Bryan Auditorium, a 700 seat facility that has served the college and the community since it was built in the early 50's. We propose to revitalize the building and again have it serve as the center of the community for education, the arts, and public gatherings. Renovation costs for the auditorium are estimated at $2.9 million. Funding sources would include $2.3 million from Carl Sandburg College bond proceeds and interest income: $250,000 from capital fund expenditures from the FY010 CSC budget: and $400,000 from the Auditorium Capital Campaign.

The community portion of the capital campaign is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only give to this very worthwhile project, but to also recieve "seats for life" in the NEW auditorium. For a totally tax deductable contribution of $500 a "seats for life" patron recieves two specific seats in the audtiorium "for life". Here is how it works:
who: "seat for life" patrons are local individuals looking to honor loved ones and support the auditorium project by purchasing 2 seats
what: "seats for life" ---there are approximately 225 pairs of seats eligible for the "seats for life" campaign--when a patron purchases the rights to two of the seats for $500 they recieve the following
1) two specific seats in the auditorium in their name
2) plaques on the seats honoring a loved one or institution
3) "seats for life"--the patron will be given the opportunity to purchase their specific seat tickets prior to being offered to the general public for any public performance issuing individual seat tickets in the auditorium. For any performance that issues seat specific tickets, the patron will be given sufficient time to order their seats before the tickets go on sale to the general public. Once the tickets are made available to the general public, the patrons seats are available for anyone to purchase.The "seats for life" are available for the patron to enjoy--for life. Provisions are being made for the patrons to be able to transfer their "seats for life" to their heirs upon their death.
when: The "seats for life" campaign kicks off December 15th and will run until the seats are sold. Up to 18 civic organizations and business's are sponsoring individual rows in the auditorium. These 18 sponsors will be responsible for selling the pairs and triplets of seats in their row to "seat for life" patrons. The seats will be offered on a first come/first serve basis so-- although there really is not a bad seat in the house, the earlier the patron's commit to a seat the better selection they will have.
Where: The auditorium is located on the old Carthage College Campus in Carthage Illinois. Carl Sandburg College has taken ownership of the facility and is championing the renovation. All checks and cash donations will be made to the Carl Sandburg foundation a 501c3 not for profit organization, so your donations are 100% tax deductable. Patrons will be able to purchase their seats through one of the sponsoring organizations, at Carson Ford or eventually  online at www.carthage-il.com through the auditorium's future ticketing vendor.
Why: The "seats for life" campaign not only offers a lifetime of benefits to the purchasers, but also fulfills a great need in the community by supporting the rejuvination of the auditorium and the college campus. Once again the Charger Center Audiorium will be the focal point for all aspects of community activity going forward for years to come. TOGETHER--WE BUILD!

If you or your organization is interested in being a row sponsor or an indivdual seat purchaser---please send me an email or give me a call on my cell phone so we can discuss further. Although the actual kickoff of the campaign is not until December 15th, we are signing up row sponsors as we speak. If I haven't heard from you soon---you will probably hear from me!
thankyou for your investment in our mutual future in Carthage
Rob Carson
Charger Center Auditorium
Capital Campaign Chair
1-217-357-1599
carsnfrd@adams.net
importuser

By importuser at 1/5/2010 3:26 PM

Here is a slightly more official listing of the row sponsors and sold seats for the Auditorium "seats for life campaign"
I hope to get all the row sponsors on track to be able to add their seat patrons to this list and keep me with an updated list of what seats are sold and what we have left. Speaking with many of the row sponsors, it looks like the interest is very high and the seats are going quickly.
I have included the seating chart and a list of all the available seats in the auditorium.
IF YOU ARE A ROW SPONSOR COORDINATOR--PLEASE FILL IN YOUR SEAT PATRON'S NAMES ON THEIR SEAT  AS I HAVE DONE AND EMAIL BACK TO ME--ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL--IT WILL GIVE US A NICE RUNNING TALLY AS WE GO ALONG
If you see your organization on here as a sponsor--and you have any questions--don't hesitate to give me a call and I'll steer you to the right person in the organization. I hope to have all the rows sponsored and have a seat sponsor for all the "class of" seats in the near future.
If you are interested in being a seat sponsor for your class year, please let me know. All it really involves is helping us to get in touch with your classmates--and as a class seat sponsor you will recieve the same benefits for the class seat as the seat for life patrons--!!
We are still excepting donations dated in 2009--so if your wanting to make your donation in last year's books---please contact me very soon.
This is a process in process so don't hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns!
together we build!
Rob Carson
1-217-357-3154
carsnfrd@adams.net

ROW A
109--Rob and Lori Carson--Cody's seat
110--Rob and Lori Carson--Jack's seat
ROW B--FIRST COMMUNITY BANK--Deb Kern
ROW C--CITY OF CARTHAGE--Mayor Jim Nightingale
ROW D--DISTEK--Matt Dickinson
aisle:
ROW E--MARINE TRUST COMPANY--Tom Dale
aisle:
ROW F--CARSON MOTORS--Rob Carson
101--Carson Motors
102--Carson Motors
103--Carson Motors
104--Carson Motors
105--Carson Motors
106--Carl and  Doris Carson
107--Carl and Doris Carson
108--Mary Tucker and Carla Yager
109--Mary Tucker and Carla Yager
110--Mark and Traci Harrell   
111--Mark and Traci Harrell
112--Jo Ellen Young Memorial
113--Jo Ellen Young Memorial
aisle:
ROW G--CARSON MOTORS--Rob Carson
101--Shawn and Lydia Gutting
102--Shawn and Lydia Gutting
103--Shawn and Lydia Gutting
104--Shawn and Lydia Gutting
112--Roger and Kathy Brierton   
113--Roger and Kathy Brierton
aisle
10--Tom and Jeane Langan
12--Tom and Jeane Langan
ROW H--MEMORIAL HOSPITAL--Ada Bair
aisle:
2--David and Linda Stoverink   
4--David and Linda Stoverink
ROW J--FIRST STATE BANK--Nina Boyer
101--Donald and Elizabeth Schilson
102--Donald and Elizabeth Schilson
107--Jack and Bev Ufkes
108--Jack and Bev Ufkes
aisle:
ROW K--CARTHAGE KIWANIS--Dave Walker
aisle:
ROW L--CARTHAGE LIONS--Dan Dion
aisle:
ROW M--FIRST BANKERS TRUST--Dennis Royalty
aisle:
ROW N--CARTHAGE VET SERVICE--Callie Connor
101--Dr. Joe and Callie Connor
102--Dr. Joe and Callie Connor
aisle:
ROW P--PRAIRIELAND INVESTMENT GROUP--Callie Connor
101--Dr.'s Bill and Brigit Hollis
102--Dr.'s Bill and Brigit Hollis
103--Dr.'s Bill and Brigit Hollis
104--Dr.'s Bill and Brigit Hollis
aisle:
ROW Q
aisle:
ROW R
aisle:
ROW S--CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE--Gena Alcorn
aisle:
10--Alman and Ann Myers
12--Alman and Ann Myers
ROW T
ROW U
EAST AISLE
ROW L
1--Larry and Laura Rupert   
3--Larry and Laura Rupert
ROW M
ROW N
ROW P
ROW Q
ROW R
ROW S
ROW T
ROW U
CARTHAGE COLLEGE "CLASS OF"
A2--50
Don Schilson--$100
A10--51
A12--52
B2--53
B4--54
B6--55
B8--56
B10--57
B12--58
C2--59
C4--60
C6--61
C8--62
C10--63
C12--64
CARTHAGE HIGH SCHOOL "CLASS OF"
A113--60
A1--61   
A7--62
B1--63
B3--64
B5--65
B7--66
B9--67
C1--68
C3--69
C5--70
C7--71
C9--72
D1--73
D3--74
D5--75--Karla Johnson  carsnfrd@adams.net
D7--76--
D9--77
E1--78
E3--79
E5--80
E7--81--Tim Snyder tdsnyder@mchsi.com
E9--82
F1--83
F3--84
F5--85
F7--86
F9--87
G1--88
G3--89
G5--90
G7--91
G9--92
H1--93
H3--94
H5--95
H7--96
H9--97
J1--98
J3--99
J5--00
J7--01--Jamie Whitcomb  Jwhitcomb@yetterco.com
J9--02
K1--03
K3--04
K5--05--Ashley Squier
K7--06
K9--07
importuser

By importuser at 1/7/2010 5:03 PM

just updated today
great response!!
CALLING ALL CLASS'S
CALLING ALL CLASS'S
If you graduated from Carthage College or Carthage High School between the years of 1950--1964 for Carthage College or 1960 to 2007 for Carthage High School--please take notice
In the seats for life campaign each class from the above mentioned years have a "class of" seat in the new Charger Center. I am looking for a class member from each of these years to be a liason between the "seats for life" campaign and their individual class. If you are interested in representing your class's seat in the auditorium please take a look at your class year below and if there is no name--please email me and let me know you are willing to work with me. It will involve very little--just helping to put the "SFL" campaign in touch with Carthage College and Carthage High School alumni.
We are hoping that over the next year each class seat will have alumni giving to their "Class of year"
By agreeing to be the Class representative for your seat you will also get the "SFL" benefits for that seat--i.e.--guaranteed seat for all future ticketed events for that seat--invitation to the 2010 "A Christmas Wish" private "seats for life" celebration and the most importantly the satisfaction of being part of this historic rebirth of the Charger Center Auditorium.
Please take a look at the class years below and if your year is open--email me or call me so we can fill up every year as soon as possible
thanks
rob
217-357-1599
carsnfrd@adams.net
CARTHAGE COLLEGE "CLASS OF"
A2--50
A10--51
A12--52
B2--53
B4--54
B6--55
B8--56
B10--57
B12--58
C2--59
C4--60
C6--61
C8--62
C10--63
C12--64
CARTHAGE HIGH SCHOOL "CLASS OF"
A113--60--Terry Newell tlnewell@frontiernet.net
A1--61   
A7--62--Donna Walker djwalker@adams.net
B1--63
B3--64
B5--65
B7--66
B9--67--John Huston jhuston@adams.net
C1--68--Jeanie Jones  jjones01@mchsi.com
C3--69
C5--70--Michael Thompson MR-Thompson3@wiu.edu
C7--71
C9--72
D1--73--Dave Walker dwalkerref@gmail.com
D3--74--Kevin Youngmeyer kyoungmeyer@netscape.net
D5--75--Karla Johnson  carsnfrd@adams.net
D7--76--Dick Burling richard.burling@il.usda.gov
D9--77--Julie Seaton julie.seaton@hhsc.state.tx.us
E1--78--Janet Geissler farmer_four@hotmail.com
E3--79
E5--80--Kathy (Seaton) Farrens kathy@farrensdesign.com
E7--81--Tim Snyder tdsnyder@mchsi.com
E9--82--Jeff Cokel jcokel@mchsi.com
F1--83
F3--84
F5--85
F7--86--Teresa Smith tsmith@mhtlc.org
F9--87
G1--88--Kelly (Plumley) Freeman kelly.freeman@mercbanx.com or (home) kellybfreeman@yahoo.com   
G3--89
G5--90
G7--91
G9--92
H1--93
H3--94
H5--95
H7--96--Lydia (Schmudlach) Gutting lgutting@frontiernet.net
H9--97
J1--98
J3--99
J5--00--Jared Murphy jmurphy@martinbros.com